Pages

Friday, May 24, 2013

Thailand, Second Day

Thursday, 23 May 24, 2013

Shocking fact that if student want to get their master degree in a year, they should take Individual Studies (IS) with comprehensive exam in the end. There was only one student who take thesis and able to finish in one year. And I was asking my professor, he said that maybe it took one semester more to finish. In my mind, I will do my best to take thesis because a lot of people in my office give me a spirit that I have to take thesis so I can get further degree. But the matter is not only about next degree, but in fact that I’m frightened of exams, moreover comprehensive exam. I’d rather choose thesis than comprehensive exam, but for consequences, I have a financial problem. My contract with office is only one year program. Dear God, please help me to decide so I am able to move on confidently with satisfying result.

No comments:

Post a Comment